Tuesday 28 October 2008

Last Day at AMD!

Yep, that's right. Today was my last day of work at AMD. Now, don't go jumping to conclusions that I quit PEY or anything. Like I said before, the DTV division was sold to Broadcom. Well, here's to my first day at the new company tomorrow. It doesn't look like a whole lot will change just yet anyway. Sure, there's a new network, new email address, new badge, but it's still the same building, and I'll still go to the cafeteria for lunch.

A couple of weeks ago, we got our offer package. There sure were a lot of forms to fill out. It was just like starting a new job entirely. Fun thing though, they stickied the locations for the signatures. Just take a look at all these stickers!

On the other hand, now I have a whole bunch of "Sign Here" stickers. There were thirteen signatures necessary. I wonder what I'll do with them.

To round this post out, I've got one more photo from AMD. A little sign from outside the 1st floor offices in 33CV. I guess I can't exactly go randomly wandering around there. If you didn't know, only 2nd and 3rd floors are for DTV. So I guess now we aren't supposed to go to the offices or the production area downstairs.

1 comment:

NostalgicKnot said...

Now you have two company titles for your resume. how nice = )